At JNE Welding we believe that safety is not just a set of rules but a way of life. Safety must be part of everything we do at our worksites and away from the workplace.
We are accomplishing this by:
- Communicating relevant safety information with all our employees and contractors.
- Working with our employees and contractors to solve problems and to initiate new programs.
- Celebrating our safety milestones.
The safety program also requires strong quality and productivity programs. As each program improves it will have a positive effect on the other programs.
We use the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association audit tool (Certificate of Recognition) to measure our safety program.
Our facilities have successfully met the requirements of “Certificate of Recognition” since 2004.
We are registered with ISNetworld. ISNetworld is an international company that is based on being a global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable vendors from capital-intensive industries.
Outside of the workplace JNE Welding is actively promoting safety in our city and province. JNE Welding is a member of the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association.
JNE Welding employees have:
- Volunteered at Skills Saskatchewan/Canada events.
- Talked to high school students about safety in the workplace.